About the Authors
The Pafko family (Frank, Jeannine, Wayne, & Melanie) visited Norway
from June 2nd through June 10th (2000). Our 7 day trip (10 with travel)
was arranged through Globus
Travel (tour ZQ, "Scenic Norway"). We all had a great time
and recommend them highly!
Our itinerary was as follows...
- Day 0 (June 3rd, 2000): Flew into Oslo. Met tour group.
- Day 1: Traveled to Lillehammer. Visited Eidsvoll (constitution
created here), Maihaugen (open air museum), and the Lillehammer Ski
- Day 2: Traveled to Olden. Visited the Lom stave church
and Geirangerfjord (ferry ride on fjord).
- Day 3: Traveled to Stalheim. Visited Jostedalsbreen
(glacier) and Glacier Museum.
- Day 4: Traveled to Bergen. Visited Flam Railway and
Troldhaugen (Edvard Greig's home).
- Day 5: Traveled to Telemark. Visited Hardangerfjord
(ferry ride on fjord).
- Day 6: Traveled to Oslo. Visited Norsk Hydro (Vemork
heavy water plant) and Heddal stave church.
- Day 7: Stayed in Oslo. Visited Vigeland Park, City
Hall, Resistance Museum, & Viking Museum.
We are glad that we could share our trip with you and hope you have enjoyed
Scenic Snaps Norway. Please let us know what you think...
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Also, don't forget to send your friends a Virtual
Norway Greeting Card.
Back to Scenic Snaps: Norway.
This site has been a Scenic Snaps production...
Copyright 2000, Wayne Pafko
counter reset: Sept 25, 2000